Make your own Bourbon Caramel Oat Milk Cappuccino right at home with the easy-to-use Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System! With only four simple ingredients, this cappuccino-style coffee comes together in no time.
How To Make a Homemade Cappuccino
What is a cappuccino? A traditional cappuccino is similar to a latte in that it’s made with espresso, steamed milk, and milk foam. With the Ninja® DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System, you can make a cappuccino-style drink right at home. The best part? You can have it with whatever flavors and toppings you’d like!
For this simple recipe, I’ve combined my favorite ground coffee, warm milk foam, and Torani Puremade Bourbon Caramel Syrup. After setting up the Ninja® DualBrew Pro with water and coffee grounds, you’ll use the machine’s frother attachment to make the oat milk foam. After heating the milk in the microwave, simply froth the milk in your coffee mug right at the machine. Then you’ll add the sweet, flavorful Torani syrup, and brew the strong coffee right into the milk foam. Give it a gentle stir once the coffee has brewed, and voilà! You’ve got a quick, homemade cappuccino-style coffee.
I topped mine with a meringue cookie and a fresh, homemade caramel drizzle. Because let’s face it, you can never have too much caramel! 😉
Ingredients You’ll Need For This Bourbon Caramel Oat Milk Cappuccino
- Your favorite ground coffee
- Oat milk (or regular cow’s milk)
- Torani Puremade Bourbon Caramel Syrup
Looking For Coffee Flavored Bakes?
- 1/2 cup (4oz) oat milk
- 2 Tbsp (1oz) Torani Puremade Bourbon Caramel Syrup
- 1/2 cup (4oz) water
- 4 Tbsp ground coffee
- Add the oat milk to a coffee mug and heat in the microwave until warm. Froth the milk using the NinjaⓇ DualBrew Pro Specialty Coffee System milk frother for 30 seconds or until foamy.
- Add the Bourbon Caramel Syrup to the milk foam.
- Set up your coffee maker to brew 1/2 cup of water + 4 Tbsp ground coffee. Place the mug with the milk foam onto the cup platform and brew the coffee.
- Gently stir the cappuccino once the coffee is finished brewing.
- Top with caramel, or a meringue cookie like I did, and enjoy!