This recipe is sponsored by Torani, and all thoughts and opinions here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Sugared & Stirred possible!
A refreshing and fruity punch made with Torani Puremade White Peach Syrup. This White Peach Blackberry Punch is perfect for your weekend brunch or birthday party! Turn it into an adult beverage by adding white rum!
White Peach Blackberry Punch
Get your ice and glasses ready, because this easy, fruit-filled punch takes just a few minutes to whip up. With bold white peach flavor, fresh blackberries, lemonade, and a hint of ginger, this punch is perfect for the upcoming Easter holiday – hello, spring! And if something a little more “adult” is more your vibe, just add some white rum (as much or as little as you’d like) and get to toastin’.
Torani’s Puremade White Peach Syrup is the star of this punch. It’s amazing. Imagine the taste of a juicy, ripe white peach any month of the year (and without the hassle of juicing a peach!). Their Puremade Syrup is made without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, so you can feel good about adding it to your punch. Plus, it’s versatile enough to add to many different drinks – mojitos, milkshakes, lemonades, etc! Check out www.torani.com to grab a bottle of your own.
What You’ll Need + Alternatives:
- Torani Puremade White Peach Syrup adds tons of white peach flavor along with sweetness. I don’t recommend any substitutes since this syrup is what brings the peach flavor to the punch.
- Ginger Ale adds carbonation, sweetness, and a lovely, light ginger flavor. For a less sweet punch, replace up to half of the ginger ale with club soda or sparkling water. If ginger isn’t your thing, you can use another lightly flavored soda or sparkling water.
- Lemonade pairs wonderfully with the white peach and ginger. It bulks up the punch and also adds sweetness (yes, this punch is sweet!). Feel free to use store-bought or homemade lemonade.
- Blackberries bring the vibrant color, spring feels, and pretty garnish. I think any berry would be good here, so you can sub the blackberries with blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries.
- White rum can be added to make this punch alcoholic. I recommend adding 1oz of rum per serving.
White Peach Blackberry Punch
- 4oz (1/2 cup) Torani Puremade White Peach Syrup
- 8oz (1 cup) ginger ale (see Note 1)
- 8oz (1 cup) lemonade
- 3oz fresh blackberries
- 4oz white rum (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, add the blackberries and lemonade and blend until smooth. Strain the liquid into a large bowl or pitcher; toss out the remaining blackberry bits.
- Add the Torani Syrup, ginger ale, and white rum (optional). Give the mixture a good whisk and serve over ice.
- For a less sweet punch, replace up to half of the ginger ale with club soda or sparkling water.
- To make this an alcoholic punch, add 1oz of white rum per serving, so mix 4oz of rum into the large bowl along with the other ingredients.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @sugaredandstirred on Instagram and hashtag #sugaredandstirred