This recipe is sponsored by Torani, and all thoughts and opinions here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Sugared & Stirred possible!
This flavorful Chocolate Cherry Martini is made extra decadent with Torani’s Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup. Mixed with black cherry vodka, chocolate liqueur, and grenadine, this sweet cocktail is perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Chocolate Cherry Martini with Torani
It’s February, and I don’t know about you, but I’m here for all things pink, red, and chocolate. And if you’re anything like me, you’ll take any excuse to indulge in a little chocolate cherry combo. Valentine’s Day? Without a doubt. Add vodka and a date night in with my husband, and I’m really sold.
Whether you’ve got a hot date or a cozy evening planned with your close friends (or yourself!), I have no doubt you’ll love this Chocolate Cherry Martini. Made with the Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup from Torani, the chocolate flavor really shines through. And it’s delicious. All you need is a single tablespoon of syrup for one of the tastiest chocolate cocktails!
For this martini, I wanted to amp up the chocolate aura by adding a Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce drizzle to the inside of the glasses. If that’s not your thing, I highly recommend drizzling it over your favorite vanilla ice cream. Trust me. You’ll never want plain vanilla ice cream again.
All of Torani’s Puremade Syrups and Sauces are made without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. And you can find them all at torani.com! Go get some of that Chocolate Milano and set yourself up with one of these festive martinis!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Black Cherry Vodka (or any cherry vodka) is the main liquor in this martini and brings the cherry flavor.
- Crème de Cacao Dark is a dark-colored chocolate liqueur. You can use the clear version for this drink, but your martini won’t be as dark.
- Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup is sweet, decadent, and reminiscent of European bittersweet chocolate. It makes this martini and adds a distinct chocolate flavor.
- Grenadine is a non-alcoholic syrup made from pomegranate. It adds sweetness and a hint of red to this martini.
- Cream adds, well, creaminess! I chose to use a dairy-free half & half for its thickness, but you can use whatever you’d like.
- Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce is drizzled inside the glasses for ultimate chocolate flavor.
- 4oz black cherry vodka
- 2oz crème de cacao dark (or other chocolate liqueur)
- 1oz Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup
- 1oz grenadine
- 2oz cream of choice (I used a plant-based half & half)
- Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce to drizzle (optional)
- Prepare two martini glasses by drizzling the Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce around the inside of each glass.
- In a martini shaker, add the black cherry vodka, crème de cacao, Chocolate Milano Syrup, grenadine, and cream. Add ice, cover, and shake.
- Strain the drink into your martini glasses.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries, chocolate flakes, cocoa powder, or a heart-shaped candy (I used a gummy).