This Banana Caramel Frappé is sponsored by Torani, and all thoughts and opinions here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Sugared & Stirred possible!
Skip the line at the coffee shop and make your own homemade frappé! With banana and caramel flavors, this blended coffee drink is just the wake-up your morning needs.
Banana Caramel Frappé
Blended coffee drinks are one of life’s simple pleasures. While I make my own iced coffee at home every morning, I love indulging in a sweet, blended coffee here and there. The fun, festive flavors and icy texture are just too, too good. This Banana Caramel Frappé combines the taste of banana with sweet caramel. And, of course, your favorite coffee.
Homemade frappés are so easy to make, and you only need a few ingredients. The best part? All you need to do is throw the ingredients in a blender and blend! Voila! You’ve got a homemade frappé for a fraction of the cost. And you can stay in your pajamas 😉
Where Does the Flavor Come From?
For this drink, you’ll use both fresh banana and Torani’s sweet and creamy Crème de Banana Syrup for the banana flavor. Their syrups mix seamlessly into any kind of drink – hot or cold – for a delightful spin on traditional coffees, milkshakes, and cocktails. For the caramel flavor, I recommend any caramel sauce or syrup! Seriously, whatever you love will work in this recipe. While we all dream of having homemade caramel sauce on hand, any flavorful store-bought caramel will work. Torani actually makes a caramel syrup (my favorite flavor!) that would work wonderfully in this recipe. I’m talking maximum caramel and banana flavor! YUM.
What You’ll Need
- Torani Crème de Banana Syrup adds a sweet and creamy banana flavor.
- Coffee makes this blended drink a frappé. I recommend using a very strongly brewed coffee for this recipe.
- Plant-based milk adds creaminess. You can use your favorite milk or cream.
- Caramel sauce or syrup adds the caramel flavor. I recommend using a homemade caramel, Torani’s Caramel Syrup, or a tried-and-true store-bought caramel with a strong flavor.
- Fresh banana fluffs up this frappé and helps thicken the texture.
- Ice turns this drink into a traditional, icy frappé.
More Coffee & Banana Treats
- 1/4 cup STRONG brewed coffee (see Note 1)
- 1/4 cup oat milk (or regular milk)
- 3 Tbsp Torani Crème de Banana Syrup
- 1-2 Tbsp caramel sauce or syrup (more caramel = more flavor/sweetness)
- 1/2 of a medium banana
- 1 1/2-2 cups ice (add 2 cups for an icier frappé)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until combined and smooth. Divide the liquid into two glasses. Top with extra caramel, whipped cream, or fresh sliced bananas and enjoy!